Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ

All Forums
 General Discussion
 Collectors and Users Open Forum
 ZENIT-E

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: Please provide registration password:
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

New! Upload Image

Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mattyde Posted - May 21 2008 : 03:48:18 AM
Hello i brought a new zenit-e camra boxed with manual...and i have no idea how to use even after reading manual!

when i load the camera and turn the shutter and hit the boten the mirror flips up and the shutter opens but i dont know if its taken the picture?

Basicly!! how do i take the picture!
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
dgillette4 Posted - May 21 2008 : 7:38:15 PM
I have been there and done that...he he Don

ZORKIE'S Survive
okynek Posted - May 21 2008 : 7:15:41 PM
And not to forget to close apperture before you shoot and open it to focus.
I always seems to have problems with it
Vlad Posted - May 21 2008 : 10:39:44 AM
Great explanation Don! One common mistake is I guess that I made at least when I first saw the Zenit E is that the shutter release button is on top of the frame counter/wind dial and NOT the one next to it. The one next to the frame counter is a rewind release as Don pointed out, even though it makes the shutter sounds ..

Vlad.
dgillette4 Posted - May 21 2008 : 09:28:40 AM
The Zenit E works like most cameras. You bring the film across into the takeup reel, advance a couple of frames close back .Then I take up a little of the slack in the rewind , but just enough to slightly tighten the roll. Then I advance a frame and look for the rewind to turn opposite the arrow direction, If so it's loaded correctly. (But before this loading procedure) you can open the back look at the curtain and watch the curtain move across the opening, Then release the shutter while watching and you should see light through the lense. Slower shutter speeds are easier to see. If all above is happening your'e in business. Remember to advance lever before changing shutter speed (very important). After you shoot all frames You rewind by pushing and holding button Next to frame counter, At the same time turn Rewind knob in the direction of the arrow. Notice that the center part will rise to make it easier to grasp..Once you feel all drag on the rewind iknob is easier, you an open door by latch on lleft side and then raise rewind knob to remove exposed film. Let me know if there are any other specific questions you have. Don

ZORKIE'S Survive

USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google