Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Joćo Freitas
Joao

Portugal
15 Posts
Posted - Apr 28 2008 :  08:49:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello
I have been receiving some SPAM messages using my e-mail Yahoo address, originating in this Forum. It is the usual story about a fortune waiting to be sent to somene's Bank account (my account). I wonder if other members are recently receiving this sort of messages and what can be done to prevent this. So far I have decided do delete without opening any message from an unknown (to me) originated in this Forum. If someone has a better idea, I would like to hear about it, as there is a risk of deleting something important..
Thanks in advance
Joao

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4251 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Apr 28 2008 :  10:58:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Joao, would you please post the culprit user name from which you receive the spam messages so I can delete it? And how long ago was the message from?

Thank you!
Vlad
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4251 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Apr 28 2008 :  11:05:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I actually found a responsible member that I just deleted who was doing it - lily08. As I was saying before, nothing relly prevents a person who registers with verified email to send private messages.. I apologize once more, but I'm sure it happens on a lot of open forums... for some reason we are their primary target..

Thanks,
Vlad
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google