Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Vladislav Kern
Vlad

USA
4251 Posts
My Collection

Posted - May 20 2008 :  1:04:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm trying to figure out how this thing works:

I see on KMZ site ( http://www.zenitcamera.com/archive/zenit-12/index.html ) there is an NV-400 attached to Zenit 312m... now is this the same exact unit that is sold here?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Night-Vision-Scope-Zenit-NV-400-BRAND-NEW_W0QQitemZ150183136874QQihZ005QQcategoryZ117143QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247

Is it versatile, that is can I just unscrew something and screw it on on my Zenits or there is a special model for cameras?

Thanks,
Vlad.
Dayton nathandayton
USA
95 Posts
My Collection

Posted - May 20 2008 :  3:14:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit nathandayton's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I can only tell you about the old model. There was a little round adapter that fit over the lens, then the nightvision unit screwed into it. You could then get fuzzy round green flouorescent pictures!
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4251 Posts
My Collection

Posted - May 20 2008 :  3:39:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
LOL! , it's that bad, huh? So this adapter is sold separately or comes with a kit do you know?

Thanks!
Vlad.
Go to Top of Page
Dayton nathandayton
USA
95 Posts
My Collection

Posted - May 20 2008 :  4:18:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit nathandayton's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The adapter was sold seperately. I have one around somewhere when I find it I will take pictures.
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4251 Posts
My Collection

Posted - May 20 2008 :  4:23:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I see, thank you Nathan! Pictures would be appreciated but not necessary,I just wanted to find out whether I need extra stuff for it or it's just attachable.

Vlad
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4251 Posts
My Collection

Posted - May 20 2008 :  4:57:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Nathan, I wonder if you have any of the actual photos left somewhere that you took with this attachment - that I would be very curious to see.

Thanks,
Vlad
Go to Top of Page
BERRY alain
mermoz37
France
814 Posts
Posted - May 21 2008 :  02:36:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Vlad,
i possess ,too, a old model fitted on zenit ...i try in the past to shoot in the dark whith , no good result (even whith IR illuminator) : green picture and very low contrast and sharpness...
better result , using this device only whith my eyes !
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google