Collectors and Users Open Forum
 film exposerer
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
mattyde
2 Posts
Posted - May 22 2008 :  04:03:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is thre anyway to tell if the film has been exposed when using a zenit-e ??? im just testing arround with it but when i take a picture i can not see it on the film??

is that normal?
Don Gillette
dgillette4
USA
202 Posts
Posted - May 22 2008 :  10:06:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Who is doing the film developing? If the film is moving through the camera as I instructed and is set for the proper settings for the light situation you should have pictures after you get them backk from the lab. don

ZORKIE'S Survive
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4251 Posts
My Collection

Posted - May 22 2008 :  2:50:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You may want to read up on basics of film photography here:

http://www.bigirishgit.com/photography/chapter2.htm

And to answer your question - no you can't physically see the image after you take a picture, there is a chemical process involved that will make that image appear, for that you give to to developing lab. Also if you open the camera with undeveloped film in you will ruin the film, since it is light sensitive and cannot be exposed to it until it's processed by these chemicals in the lab. Make sure to rewind film first back into the cassette when you're shot a roll and THEN open the camera. Good luck, film photography is a lot of fun!

Vlad
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google