Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams

Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Mar 16 2009 :  07:15:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,

let me show you one of the earliest Lubitel cameras. The particular version comes with "Leningrad" markings on the frontplate (underneath the lens), 6 visible screws on the side-plate. It's interesting to mention, that my camera #016760 still has special spring in filter compartment (like on early Komsomolets cameras, we were disscusing this Topic some time ago ... ).

http://www.ussrphoto.com/UserContent/DSC00344.JPG

Best Regards,
Aidas

BERRY alain
mermoz37
France
814 Posts
Posted - Mar 16 2009 :  08:41:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
aaaarrrgh....

(where can I hunt now , such one )
Go to Top of Page

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Mar 16 2009 :  09:14:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Alain,

this camera was found on eBay just few weeks ago ... I knew about the existance of particular version, but never succeded to buy one for my collection. Now I'm lucky owner of this nice camera, so next one will be yours, ok?

Best Regards,
Aidas
Go to Top of Page

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - May 20 2009 :  04:02:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I'm becoming totally "sick" with all my Lubitels ... Let me show you one more sample from an early batch. Camera identical to sample I've placed here few months ago, but with date prefix in serial number already. Interesting to mention, that particular camera comes without 6 screws on the side-plate, though at least two known cameras with bigger serial number, have 6 visible screws again ...

http://www.ussrphoto.com/UserContent/2052009_lubitel-492335.jpg

Best Regards,
Aidas
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google