Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Steve
Bull Halsey

USA
229 Posts
Posted - Apr 20 2009 :  6:18:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I received in todays mail an Export Zorki 4 Body. This is the export version with the stylized Zorki script. I think it's a very nice looking style. Anyway, the Ebay Seller did say the camera was not functional. He said the body looked fine, but the camera didn't work, so I have no issue at all with the Seller. He shipped quickly and packed everything quite well. His pictures of the body were done beautifully, not overexposed so you couldn't see if there were any marks. All was as ststed.

Well, let me tell you that the camera is as close to Mint as one could possibly be. It's by far the finest looking example I own. Not a mark. So...why doesn't it work? I tried every little trick I know, but no luck. You wind the camera, the frame counter advances, the wind stops, and when you fire the release.....nothing. It looks like my friend Bill Powell will have another patient to operate on. I wish I had the talent to perform surgery myself but a lupe and a jewelers screwdriver are lethal weapons in my hands.

It's so frustrating !!

Steve
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google