Zenit 15m
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Richard Nuttall
Poolhall

United Kingdom
163 Posts
Posted - Jun 18 2009 :  06:20:18 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Poolhall's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Just repainted and fixed up a Belomo Zenit 15m,the plastic variety, and wondered if any one has any good ideas as to how I can put the '15m' in white back on the front? I realise it was originaly silkscreened in white paint, but are there alternative methods? Does anyone know the font type for example or if there are stencils available? Also a replacement top for the shutter speed dial would be great if anyone can help there. BTW many congrats to all on your Paris trip, looks to have been a lot of funand I have enjoyed reading about it and seeing the pictures, maybe next time!

Samsung GX-10,too many Russian Lenses, A lot of Zenits, some Yashica,and finally a Minox35GT
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo
Brazil
1981 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jun 18 2009 :  9:35:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello Poolhall
I suggest drawing it via computer , cut, glue in the right place and cover it with a transparent spray.
LP
Go to Top of Page
Richard Nuttall
Poolhall
United Kingdom
163 Posts
Posted - Jun 19 2009 :  02:01:06 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Poolhall's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks Luiz, that is definitely an option, I have transparent spray already

Samsung GX-10,too many Russian Lenses, A lot of Zenits, some Yashica,and finally a Minox35GT
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google