lens hoods for jupiter-8
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Michl
7 Posts
Posted - Oct 15 2009 :  6:13:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello!

I often have problems when I take pictures with my Jupiter-8 (and also Jupiter-26) in bright sunlight. And I wonder why there are no lenshoods for these lenses. I´ve never seen lenshoods for Jupiter-lenses. Are there really no russian lenshoods - made for Jupiter-lenses? What do you use? Is there a shop where I can buy lenshood that fits on my Jupiter-8? (a shop in germany wood be good).

Thank you.

Michl

Guido Studer
Guido
Switzerland
362 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Oct 15 2009 :  6:52:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Guido's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello Michl

I found some years ago a seller on eBay offering lens hoods for such lenses. He offered a set of ten hoods in an original russian box. The hoods are made from plastic and the shipping fees were higher than the value of the hoods.

Best wishes - Guido
Go to Top of Page
Yuri Boguslavsky
fedka
USA
240 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Oct 15 2009 :  10:45:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit fedka's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jupiter-8 has a 40.5mm filter thread and there are many lens hoods available - from plastic push-on and folding rubber hoods.
There are 4 or 5 models available in my store (fedka.com), and there are plenty of them on eBay and probably in other on-line stores. Just look for 40.5mm lens hood.

What is really hard to find is a lens hood for Industar-22/-50.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google