Located in
Still Cameras > Military and Official Use Cameras

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Vladislav Kern
Vlad

USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Oct 19 2009 :  11:45:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Who said there are no digital cameras made in Russia? Given, it's a special purpose camera, but the technology is there!

As Zoom pointed out on his site forums (zenitcamera.com) that this is NOT the digital Zenit, and according to him "is there really a reason to make a digital Zenit with market already saturated".. I would probably agree, although I would not mind another all manual digital camera .. don't want to shell out $6000 for a Leica M9 to do exactly that..

Vlad

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Oct 19 2009 :  11:46:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
oh yea and I've been trolling Zenitcamera.com discussion forums lately, I hope Zoom does not mind my intrusion .. lots of interesting discussions there...

Vlad
Go to Top of Page
Richard Nuttall
Poolhall
United Kingdom
163 Posts
Posted - Oct 20 2009 :  01:38:15 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Poolhall's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I would tend to agree with you Vlad about a simple digital SLR, something in k-mount for example so that m-42 lenses were possible by an adapter, 6-10mp and metered manual perhaps with aperture priority and no stupid built in flash so mirror lenses can be used without problem would do me very well. I have a Samsung GX-10 which does all sorts but mostly gets used as above ie in manual or av and often with an m-42 lens attached, the equivalent of a digital Zenit APK would be a lovely idea...if only!

Samsung GX-10,too many Russian Lenses, A lot of Zenits, an Almaz 103 a few Yashica,and finally a Minox35GT
Go to Top of Page
Zoom
596 Posts
Posted - Oct 20 2009 :  5:49:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vlad in Wiki

One other digital camera is made referred simply as TSFK (Digital Photo-Camera)...

Not TsFK, but CFR (or TsFR if you like ;). "Tsyfrovoy* Foto-Razvedchik" (in a memorial to the FS-2 official name, see http://www.zenitcamera.com/archive/fs/index.html#fs-2 ).

Edited by - Zoom on Oct 21 2009 08:44:02 AM
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Oct 20 2009 :  6:41:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you once again Zoom, I stand corrected.. Do you have any info to disclose on that one? .

Vlad
Go to Top of Page
Zoom
596 Posts
Posted - Oct 21 2009 :  08:51:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vlad

Do you have any info to disclose on that one? .

Specifications of projects, unfortunately, do not revealed...

P.S. Btw., see http://www.digimeq.ru -- for information

Edited by - Zoom on Oct 21 2009 11:52:17 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google