black Start
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
garry
Ukraine
8 Posts
Posted - Nov 03 2009 :  06:32:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was offered a Start with a matte black body and light blue leather. I can't find any information on the net if such a variant exists. the seller said that it was made for underwater photography and that's why the color scheme is so unique. is he just leading me on?
Zoom
596 Posts
Posted - Nov 03 2009 :  07:10:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by garry

I can't find any information on the net if such a variant exists. the seller said that it was made for underwater photography and that's why the color scheme is so unique. is he just leading me on?

It is interesting, where you searched? ;)
http://www.zenitcamera.com/archive/selfmade/index.html#colored
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 03 2009 :  09:08:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
LOL! Sorry Garry just too funny of a reason.. if you ever seen the underwater box "Krab for Start no one would really notice what color the leather is because you cannot see the camera through it except for the lens .. unless he meant if you would like to take the camera underwater without the box. As Zoom said on his site it's a "Parrot" camera made to be more attractive (for some) for sale. .
Go to Top of Page
garry
Ukraine
8 Posts
Posted - Nov 04 2009 :  07:08:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the info, I didn't search in russian, too lazy. I should have caught on right away, the leather job wasn't very well done and he wanted less for it that a regular Start that I saw a week ago, but I wanted to check anyway.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google