Delta 1 camera
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
okynek
759 Posts
Posted - Nov 09 2007 :  10:46:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lacky me - won camera on eBay! Item 170165388311,
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170165388311&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=007
Ricoh posibly good camera, but Delta 1 who got my attention. I did not see this name on Zenit before(but again I'm not much of the expert). So I need help, I wonder how common this name, and who was the exporter?

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 10 2007 :  01:11:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Congratulations! You are the proud owner of Zenit-E camera, issued especially for USA market. Although the camera is not otherwise different from typical one, only very few were made with such labeling. I have started to collect these exotic Zenits under names Cosmorex, Cambron, Revueflex, Spiraflex, Global, Phokina, Prinzflex, Dyramic, Delta .... etc, but have lost the number soon .

Anyway, I'd like to have images of your Delta for my personal database.

Best Regards,
Aidas
Go to Top of Page
okynek
759 Posts
Posted - Nov 10 2007 :  08:48:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you Aidas! Surly I’ll post pictures as soon as camera get home . Because Zenit-E,EM,TTL,12 came with so many labels may be we should open separate entry in Wiki just to show all brands it was sold under?
Go to Top of Page

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 10 2007 :  12:45:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Let's think about it ...
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 10 2007 :  2:06:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'd post it as different entry for each camera, that what I've been doing before
Go to Top of Page

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 10 2007 :  3:47:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Vlad,
I was afraid you will say this ...
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 10 2007 :  4:03:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Why? You may want different content for each camera since each one may have different history, so an entry for each makes sense, plus it'll be searchable this way otherwise if they're all mixed in it's not. No easy lookup if it's all jumbled into a single entry.

Vlad
Go to Top of Page

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 11 2007 :  03:17:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Agree with you, but if I place all related cameras in the different entries, it's hard enough to feel the completeness of the collection. I need to go through every single entry and check descriptions, but sometimes I won't to do that for sure ...
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 11 2007 :  11:28:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I may add "keywords" searchable field for entries in the future (maybe as soon as I get a chance) just for that purpose. So you put "Zenit E" into it for all these entries and if you type that in search field, it'll bring up all variations..I still want to keep these as separate entries,that'll be the best I approach I think.
Go to Top of Page
okynek
759 Posts
Posted - Nov 16 2007 :  9:35:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I finally got cameras. What can I say? Rikoh is complete junk. Half disassembled. Even for parts it not much of the use. I’ll put it back on ebay. May be some one will buy lens. Zenit E – Delta 1 not much better. But complete. Shatter does not work – ribbon on left curtain is torn. Lens scratched but slightly, can be used. Top of the camera has pretty big dent on light meter side. Because this light meter does not work I can not even turn dial. Any way, it has Delta -1 name plate. And apparently it make this camera special(?). Camera has nice serial number thou. I made some pictures especially for Aidas. Let me know if you need more.

Go to Top of Page
okynek
759 Posts
Posted - Nov 16 2007 :  10:08:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK, this pictures is way to big. I do not know how to fix it now. Vlad what should I do?
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 16 2007 :  10:12:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
it's not that bad, don't worry about, but if you really want resize them to 800 and re-upload them back to your web server.
Go to Top of Page

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 17 2007 :  12:57:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Okynek,
Thanks a lot for your pictures!

Best Regards,
Aidas
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google