Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Vladislav Kern
Vlad

USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 15 2007 :  1:29:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage
If you are a new user, please introduce yourself in this forum, we would like to welcome any new collectors or users of Soviet/Russian photographic equipment and find out what your area of expertise is.

A few words, like your name, where you reside, what you collect, which cameras you use, etc. Anything you would like to share is great! We are trying to build a close-knit community of Soviet/Russian collectors and users, the more we know about each other the better!

Thank you!

Vladislav Kern
Webmaster
USSRPhoto.com

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 15 2007 :  1:33:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage
A little bit about myself:

My name is Vladislav Kern, I am an administrator and a creator of this web site. I live in Buffalo Grove, IL, USA and collect Soviet/Russian cameras.

I am a computer consultant immigrated to U.S. as a teenager from former USSR some time ago. Collecting Vintage and Antique Soviet Cameras is a nostalgic passion of mine.

I hope this web site will help collectors of Russian/Soviet photo equipment to collaborate more and help compile a unique online catalog of Soviet equipment. There aren't a lot of us, so we should get to know each other. Feel free to post any topic or question regarding this subject on the forums.

I do not consider this to be "my" website, this site is a gift to camera collectors all over the world. Everyone who is registered on these forums can as well add, edit and revise any online catalog entries. That information is free to share, publish or reference without any royalties or permissions, it is of public domain for public good to which I hope we all will contribute. Do not ask permission to post anything from this site anywhere, it is automatically granted, if you do reference this site when republishing, I thank you, but if not, that's ok too.

Cheers,
Vlad
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google