Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Discussion
 Collectors and Users Open Forum
 Who said Soviet cameras are not sexy? :)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Vladislav Kern
Vlad

USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 26 2007 :  2:01:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A little project of mine:

http://www.ussrphoto.com/Victoria

Link is also available from the home page of USSRPhoto.com

Enjoy

Vlad

Juhani Halmeenmaki
cedricfan
Finland
1013 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 26 2007 :  3:23:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit cedricfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Victoria is your project? Would suit me also...

Reminds me of the most sexy FSU-camera seller Anya, oh how we miss her!

http://www.cedricfan.sivut.ws/Juhani's%20website%20ORIGINAALIT/
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 26 2007 :  3:27:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The "Girls with Russian cameras" is my project you dirty you!
Go to Top of Page
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo
Brazil
1981 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 26 2007 :  8:11:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Fantastic Fantastic.
We have yet a professional model for advertise our future production!
The enterprise is growing!
Cheers! to all.
Go to Top of Page
okynek
759 Posts
Posted - Nov 26 2007 :  8:36:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The main question is it your girlfriend? She is beautiful!! Lucky busted!!!
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 26 2007 :  8:39:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Not my girlfriend, no. Strictly professional. Her name is Victoria Kogan.
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 26 2007 :  8:42:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jeez, why is it that no one notices cameras in those photos? Not a word about those!
Go to Top of Page
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo
Brazil
1981 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 26 2007 :  8:47:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Of course cameras were noted -- from F21 to photosnipers.
The question is: In my opinion, emphasis were done in FED-2 or pehaps in the red Zenit -Which is the model?????
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 26 2007 :  8:51:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Fed2E and my painted original Zenit 1 that is in the modified category.
Go to Top of Page
okynek
759 Posts
Posted - Nov 26 2007 :  8:57:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No, I did not see cameras Was any cameras there? Sorry I did not pay attention.
But seriously, Vlad, great pictures, and amazing composition.
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 26 2007 :  9:04:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you, I'm hoping this will draw some attention to the site, not that it needs it at this point, the forum had been so busy past few days that I'm barely keeping up reading all the posts, the wealth of amazing information is astounding!

This mini-site was conceived about a month ago to help promote the site a bit and give it little exposure. It had over 3000 page views today! I was not sure how it is being received by collector, etc.. I may continue doing such shoots in the future, depends on people's reaction. I am planning use different models for each one... what do you think?

Vlad
Go to Top of Page
BERRY alain
mermoz37
France
814 Posts
Posted - Nov 27 2007 :  04:14:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
is it inducement for an international photo contest whith FSU camera's subject ?

so what will be most difficult ? - got a pretty girl or a rare soviet sexy camera ???

Go to Top of Page

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 27 2007 :  05:00:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by okynek

No, I did not see cameras Was any cameras there? Sorry I did not pay attention.
But seriously, Vlad, great pictures, and amazing composition.

I would second okynek - I didn't see soviet cameras inniatialy, only the pretty girl indeed ...
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 27 2007 :  09:36:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Alain,

it's what's called "double difficulty"! :) You just gave me a good idea, maybe the next mini-site should be member photos? I would want to see French, Lithuanian, Brazilian, American, Russian, Swiss, British, etc women with FSU cameras shot nicely. You can send me photos and I will make it into another mini-site. How about that?

Vlad.
Go to Top of Page
okynek
759 Posts
Posted - Nov 27 2007 :  09:58:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
I am planning use different models for each one... what do you think?

Dooo !!!! !!!! I hope Vica has a lot of friends?... I mean, I hope you have more cameras to show us?

Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 27 2007 :  12:44:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This forum is just full of dirty old men isn't it? LOL J/K

Yes I will start my next search for a new model and more props... those are becoming a problem (props that is)... Maybe I'll do a "Georgian" theme next.

Vlad
Go to Top of Page

Juhani Halmeenmaki
cedricfan
Finland
1013 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 27 2007 :  1:20:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit cedricfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vlad

This forum is just full of dirty old men isn't it? LOL J/K

I am only middle aged

Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 27 2007 :  1:27:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey I'm 30 and I consider myself old .

Vlad
Go to Top of Page
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo
Brazil
1981 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 27 2007 :  1:53:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
What is middle aged? Soon man will reach 150 years old .. May I guess 75? he he..
Go to Top of Page

Juhani Halmeenmaki
cedricfan
Finland
1013 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 27 2007 :  2:05:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit cedricfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Proud to be 44,9 years old. Only a bit over 40...
Seriously: finally I don't have to spend all my time to kids (soon adults) and I am getting a decent salary = more expensive cameras (only if I can find them)! And not yet so old that age would affect on what I can and cannot do.

Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 29 2007 :  12:15:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well.. that was fast... I think I found the next model.. she came to me after she saw this mini-site... now all I'm lacking is props.
Go to Top of Page
seka
France
29 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Dec 01 2007 :  2:39:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit seka's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Vlad, love those Victoria's picts too ! Especialy the 5 with the Snaipers ! Awesome !!!
As you ask, here is one from Paris : http://www.seka.fr/almazone.html
Have fun & feel free to use it if you wanna !

(note : Luna is not only a model, she's also a photographer and her main usual camera is a black Zenit B)
Go to Top of Page
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo
Brazil
1981 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Dec 01 2007 :  3:10:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Oh!.... You French!.....
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Dec 01 2007 :  4:42:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wow! GREAT SHOT! I wish I could master this kind of lighting, it's still a big challenge for me! Thank you for the link!

Vlad.

Go to Top of Page
Yuri Boguslavsky
fedka
USA
240 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Dec 01 2007 :  6:16:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit fedka's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It is surely a great shot.

You know, I often get questions about carrying cameras without strap lugs (like Zokris and FEDs). Now I see a solutions for those who ask!! I'll just point them to this picture. And offer bras at fedka.com in the accessories section.

PS. Vlad, you can't post pictures like this! You are in the USA, not in France!
Go to Top of Page
seka
France
29 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Dec 03 2007 :  1:26:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit seka's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks all...
Vlad, lights came only from the street ! No additionnal ! So you can do that too, easy for sure...
Fedka, you're right about new style carrying strap !!! Not sure about this way for men !
Sorry, i don't well understand for difference US/France you said about this picture cause there's no nudity, nothing visible, only underwear ! I saw worst on USA TV, movies or videoclips ! My apologize if something wrong...

At least, i would say that Victoria's pix are so good cause of the complete soviet style she wear... bravo encore !
Waiting impatiently your future photos, Vlad !
Go to Top of Page
mike
sovietcam
Switzerland
105 Posts
Posted - Dec 03 2007 :  4:19:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi vlad,
there are very nice picture, including equipment, very good idea. the photo with the f-21 is very well. i miss, in my eyes, the feeling for the camera, first, i see only the model, then the camera. but it should be reversed. it is difficult, a model and a camera to takes photographs. try it once, with less body picture, with more details. golden rule, less is more.
no criticism, but a suggestion for next pictures.
i hope, we see yet a lot of pictures.
regards
mike
Go to Top of Page
mike
sovietcam
Switzerland
105 Posts
Posted - Dec 03 2007 :  4:24:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi seka,

great picture. very good night shoot.
regards
mike

Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Dec 03 2007 :  8:37:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you Mike, I will keep it in mind, next shoot I will try to make camera more of a centerpiece. But I also was going for "Oh by the way there is also a Soviet camera on this girl" look too .. I wanted less product oriented, and more natural environment pictures for these cameras, do you know what I mean?
Go to Top of Page
mike
sovietcam
Switzerland
105 Posts
Posted - Dec 04 2007 :  3:13:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i know what you mean. in this sense, the picture are good.
Go to Top of Page
Yuri Boguslavsky
fedka
USA
240 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Dec 05 2007 :  11:10:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit fedka's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It was a joke, addressed to Vlad, he probably understood me.
Generally you see more revealing images in European press than in the US.

And there is nothing wrong with the picture, actually you should post more:-)

Yuri

<<Sorry, i don't well understand for difference US/France you said about this picture cause there's no nudity, nothing visible, only underwear ! I saw worst on USA TV, movies or videoclips ! My apologize if something wrong...>>
Go to Top of Page

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Dec 06 2007 :  02:16:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yuri (fedka),
I did understand your joke wery well ...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google