Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo

Brazil
1981 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Dec 22 2007 :  12:34:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Go to http://kiev4.narod.ru/tutorial/kiev4_02_e.html and see

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Dec 25 2007 :  11:47:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This is very cool! I love the effect that you get! Supposedly Voskhod does that type of imagery without any modifications.

Vlad.
Go to Top of Page
kiev4
4 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Dec 26 2007 :  2:01:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit kiev4's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luiz Paracampo

Go to http://kiev4.narod.ru/tutorial/kiev4_02_e.html and see

Thank you for posting link to my site! I can add that after NY I will post another article about 135 mm portrait monocle. The translation is almost ready. Everybody is welcome to ask me questions about the topic.
Go to Top of Page
kiev4
4 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Dec 30 2007 :  01:07:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit kiev4's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I want to add that after NY I will publish the translation of the article about 135mm monocle for Kiev. Trace the news on my site.

Happy New Year!
Go to Top of Page
kiev4
4 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 09 2008 :  1:06:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit kiev4's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Now you can read the article about 135 mm portrait monocle for Kiev camera http://kiev4.narod.ru/tutorial/kiev4_03_e.html
Go to Top of Page
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo
Brazil
1981 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 09 2008 :  5:13:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Very good! there are several loupes which can be used for that purposes. I tried some jewellers loupes and oculars from broken binoculars they do excellent wide angles. I just developed a 15mm wide angle conjugating a 25mm fl jewellers loupe with a front negative lens of a 0.8 cheap wider At f 11 it rivals the famous Hologon and has no vignetting nor variable density in the picture.
if you have a precision lathe you can built your own. I shall give you all technical data.
Regards
LP
Note: broken binocular objectives give excellent telephotos.
The Kazan 8x30 binocular objective has exact 135mm.
The Sergei Pozad 16x60 has a good 300mm.
Go to Top of Page
kiev4
4 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 11 2008 :  01:56:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit kiev4's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you for describing your self-made lens. Is is useful
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google