Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams

Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 04 2008 :  09:01:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I just found a useful website for camera lovers:

http://www.klemin.ru/Museum/Museum_main.htm
Michel
France
217 Posts
Posted - Jan 04 2008 :  12:03:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Aidas,

A genuine marvel !!

Thanks a lot.

Edited by - Michel on Jan 04 2008 12:04:27 PM
Go to Top of Page
BERRY alain
mermoz37
France
814 Posts
Posted - Jan 04 2008 :  1:43:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
what wonderfull exploded drawings !!!
thanks Aidas.
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 04 2008 :  2:12:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
WOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOOW!!!!!! Unbelievable find, I am going to go print all these to the print shop!!! Amazing! I wonder if we can repost these in the catalog, I am going to send them email.

Thanks,
Vlad.
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 04 2008 :  2:33:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry I got so excited about this find forgot the main thing - THANK YOU AIDAS!!

I sent email to Andrey Klemin - the owner, with hopes to get permission to add these materials into catalog.

Vlad
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 04 2008 :  2:34:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If he does not reply there is a phone # I will try to call. I tried now but it's quite late there already so I assumed it was work # so no one answered...

Vlad.
Go to Top of Page
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo
Brazil
1986 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 05 2008 :  12:38:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A fantastic collection of manuals! I did see them all!
Rmembering is living Twice!
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 05 2008 :  12:44:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Great news! I've got permission from the owner to repost ALL into our catalog with condition we put a link to his site for each entry from it.. AND I will get some other very very very cool documents that will makes a lot of you SOOOO happy but I don't want to disclose what until I actually get them from him.

Cheers,
Vlad.
Go to Top of Page
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo
Brazil
1986 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 05 2008 :  12:53:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Good News and Vlad's Mistery!
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 05 2008 :  4:04:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My mystery surprise is - COMPLETE 1929 Sovetskoye Foto Magazines - all 24 issues in PDF! I'm uploading them now!!!
Go to Top of Page
Yuri Boguslavsky
fedka
USA
240 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 05 2008 :  9:46:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit fedka's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This is truly great stuff. I did not know the magazine was bi-weekly then.

Vlad, please say our bog Thank you to Andrey.

Yuri
Go to Top of Page

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 06 2008 :  11:19:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Vlad,
great news from you and Mr.Klemin, many thanks!

Regards,
Aidas
Go to Top of Page

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 07 2008 :  06:00:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Vlad,
I need your help here. I have tried to open #10 and #12 of the Sovetskoe Foto 1929, but failed unfortunately. I would be very appreciated if you could send these 2 numbers to my e-mail directly. Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Aidas
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 07 2008 :  3:54:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Aidas.. sorry I just rechecked and I actually don't have 10 and 12, I thought I did and created a link for it in the entry but turned out I only have 22 total issues not 24...

Kind of upset me too....
Vlad
Go to Top of Page

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 08 2008 :  01:50:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Vlad,
It's OK! Only you have to edit your entry a little bit ...

Thanks,
Aidas
Go to Top of Page
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo
Brazil
1986 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 09 2008 :  5:37:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Vlad!!!!!!!
Your edition is merely..... FANTASTIC!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 09 2008 :  7:36:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you Luiz, I was very excited myself at this treasure cove of information
Go to Top of Page
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo
Brazil
1986 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 10 2008 :  6:55:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Vlad
The 1958 Brussels Fair was really an EVENT. Not so greatly heralded, in 1960 the Russians repeated this same exhibition in Rio de Janeiro. This also was an EVENT, altohough not so world widely known. I have all photographic catalogues of the era and I am long thinking in doing this same you did with such historic issues. I travelled each page you posted.
Do you prefer I do a DVD and send to you? Of course you may charge and organize your site quicker and better.
LP
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 10 2008 :  7:39:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Luiz,

Thank you so much for the kind offer! If you decide to do that I will gladly post these to the site.. I think it may be easier if you compile it all in one zip file and post it at your novacon website and tell me the link to the file, this way I will download it, organize it, may be put it into PDF files and post it to the site.

Vlad
Go to Top of Page
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo
Brazil
1986 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jan 11 2008 :  04:56:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That is good. I will do that-- as soon as I have a spare time- It needs lots of work.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google