Helpful cooperation
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Sergey
gsa

1 Posts
Posted - Jun 02 2016 :  3:06:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For moderators: if my topic should be in another forum, please relocate it. Hope that I'm not violating your rules. Thanks.

Hi everyone. My name is Sergey, I'm 27 years old and I live in Moscow. I would like to offer you to start cooperation. I often buy computer science books on Amazon and clothes in American shops. But the issue is, the shipment price is often too expensive and I have no option to choose the cheapest shipment. So I need someone in US, who can accept my shipment on his address, after that I will send him the money for the cheapest shipment, and he will ship to my address in Moscow.

I offer you to ship cameras and accessories to your address in US. I also can perform searching in Russian sites like Avito.ru, Irr.ru and others. If these sites don't accept US cards, I can buy the item, ship it, and you'll return me the money for purchase and shipment to you.

In order to assure you that my intensions are good and I'm not a crook, I can buy the first item and ship it to you for free. But please, don't choose too expensive items. It can be accessories or something. After the first shipment, you will return the money for next shipments.

Please note, that I'm not an enterpreneur and I'm not seeking for commercial benefit. You can consider the possible cooperation as efforts exchange. I make efforts to seek the item and ship it for you, you make efforts to accept my shipment and send it to me. I will return you the money for shipping to me, and you will return me the money for shipping to you. That's all.

If you have questions, you can ask them in this topic or via private messages or via email: s dot gatich at yandex dot ru.

Thanks for your attention.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google