Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams

Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Feb 28 2008 :  03:25:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I was asked a lot of times about spare cameras I do possess for trade. Although I have no ultra rare items as spare ones, maybe you will find something to complete your personal collection. Almost all cameras are in working condition, although I can't say it for sure. Please, don't ask me to sell something, I'm not a seller indeed, so all my samples goes for trade only ...

Fed-1d, Fed-1f, Fed-1g, Fed-2b green, Fed-2c, Fed-2e, Fed-50, Fed-5, Fed-5b Olympic, Fed Mikron (type-2), Fed Mikron (common), Fed Zarya, Mir (type-4), Zorki-2C, Zorki-3C, Zorki-4, Zorki-4 Anniversary (50 years to soviet authority), Zorki-4 (export), Zorki-5 (red engravings), Zorki-6, Zorki-C, Zenit-3M, Zenit-C, Zenit-ET (grey body), Zenit-EM, Zenit-B (Cyrillic), Zenit-B (Roman), Droog (with manual), F-21 (with camera holder and button set), Moskva-2, Moskva-3 (incomplete), Moskva-5, FT-2, Agat-18, Agat-18K, Chaika, Chaika-2, Chaika-2 (export), Chaika-3, C-64 (for official use), Vilia Auto (export), Vilia, Orion-EE, Elikon-4 (complete set), Elikon-35C (type-1), Elikon-35C (type-2), Elikon-35CM, Siluet Automat (nonworking), Elikon-535 (Grey), Elikon-535, Elikon numberless (rare), Siluet Electro, Lomo Constructor, Sokol-2, Lubitel-166B, Lubitel-2 (export), Smena, Smena-2, Smena-6, Smena-7, Smena-8, Smena-8M (few types), Smena-Symbol, Smena-Rapid, Smena-35, Zenit-35F, Kiev-15TEE, Kiev-19, Kiev-III (1954), Kiev-30, Kiev-30M, Kiev-303, Kiev-60TTL, Kiev Vega-2, Selena Traffic (red case, without lens).

Edited by - AidasCams on Jan 09 2009 01:31:36 AM

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Feb 28 2008 :  7:28:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Now what are you looking for in return.. I think you listed every camera known here already that you want to give away
Go to Top of Page

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Feb 29 2008 :  12:42:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Vlad,

I'm still open for new proposals . Any of you know my cameras quite well, if you have visited my collection website once ... Happy to say, what I'm already have got some interesting proposals for trade ...

Best Regards,
Aidas
Go to Top of Page

Juhani Halmeenmaki
cedricfan
Finland
1014 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Feb 29 2008 :  09:43:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit cedricfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hopefully my email came to you, as I sent it through your profile here?
On the other hand my proposal maybe wasn't that good

Smena rules

Edited by - cedricfan on Feb 29 2008 09:44:01 AM
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Feb 29 2008 :  12:26:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Aidas, do you collect modifications, fakes, etc? Or only factory models?
Go to Top of Page

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Feb 29 2008 :  11:36:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks for your question, Vlad! I hate the fakes, so only Factory cameras and versions on my target ...

Best Regards,
Aidas
Go to Top of Page

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Feb 29 2008 :  11:38:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cedricfan

Hopefully my email came to you, as I sent it through your profile here?
On the other hand my proposal maybe wasn't that good

Smena rules

Hi Juhani,
Thanks for you e-mail, but let's wait a little bit, ok?
Go to Top of Page

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Mar 10 2008 :  12:31:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Vlad,

sorry to say - my topic "Soviet camers for trade" somehow have changed its location and I can't find it in the list now ...

Regards,
Aidas
Go to Top of Page

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Mar 10 2008 :  2:22:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks Vlad - it's on the right place now ...
Go to Top of Page

Juhani Halmeenmaki
cedricfan
Finland
1014 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Mar 10 2008 :  2:37:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit cedricfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A problem that happenes to me also: if I reply to my own topic here in "trade" it jumps into "Collectors and Users Open Forum"!

Smena rules
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Mar 10 2008 :  4:12:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think that happens when you're an owner and edit a thread,when you do that there is a pulldown on top that indicates its location in forum and if you change it accidentally it may move it somewhere...

VLad
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google