Located in
Still Cameras > Commemorative Cameras

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams

Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Apr 03 2008 :  08:38:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I was very intrested to discuss about boxes for commemorative (or early) cameras. Below you will see another nice sample of Zorki-C Festival commemorative box. I knew nothing about existance of such a markings until I have received particular box today (with Festival camera inside ... )

http://www.ussrphoto.com/UserContent/festival_box_1.jpg

http://www.ussrphoto.com/UserContent/festival_box_2.jpg

best regards,
Aidas

Juhani Halmeenmaki
cedricfan
Finland
1013 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Apr 03 2008 :  1:11:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit cedricfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wow, finally we are getting to the very interesting boxes, manuals and pasports. Too many times lost, but can tell a lot about history, and prove aome versions genuine!

Smena rules
Go to Top of Page

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Apr 04 2008 :  01:46:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
All these "new" findings prove us, that all (or almost all) soviet commemorative cameras had special boxes or inserts indeed.
Bill have showed us the genuine box for Fed-1 "300 years friendship with Moscow...", I do possess few more boxes, including Smena-8 "Great October-50", Fed-3 "Great October-50", MF Kiev "Kiev-1500", Zenit-122 Special edition "KMZ-50",etc. Now we have an authentic box for Festival camera too.

Collectig of commemorative boxes is same attractive as cameras itselves.

Best Regards,
Aidas
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google