Located in
History, Documents & Ephemera > Publications and and Books

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guido Studer
Guido

Switzerland
362 Posts
My Collection

Posted - May 15 2008 :  4:04:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Guido's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dear friends

I'm very happy to introduce a copy of the book "Zenit - Die Geschichte der russischen Spiegelreflex-Prismensucherkamera mit M39-Objektivanschluss" from Alexander Schulz in the PDF format on my site:

http://www.g-st.ch/privat/kameras/zenitbuch.html

(go to the "Download" section to read the text of the book or the appendix with a complet list of all Zenit cameras with M39 mount)

It's planned to put online an corrected and updated version of the book in HTML format very soon.

Best wishes - Guido

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - May 15 2008 :  6:42:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Great addition Guido! Thank you! When it's available in HTML we can use an auto-translator!! Can't wait!

Vlad
Go to Top of Page

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - May 20 2008 :  10:12:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Guido,

Great news from you! I do possess a printed version of particular book and enjoy it a lot!

Best Regards,
Aidas
Go to Top of Page

Juhani Halmeenmaki
cedricfan
Finland
1013 Posts
My Collection

Posted - May 21 2008 :  3:20:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit cedricfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Same here, and luckily my German is good enough to read it :)

PS Just back from Riga Latvia, no cameras from there but I have a great lot of anniversary cameras in sight here...

Smena rules
Go to Top of Page

Guido Studer
Guido
Switzerland
362 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jul 03 2008 :  1:27:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Guido's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dear friends

Now the book "Zenit" of Dr. Alexander Schulz is available in text format (HTML), so you may translate it with Babelfish or any other translation tool:

http://www.g-st.ch/privat/kameras/zenitbuchtext.html

Best wishes - Guido

(The link in the wiki entry has been changed)
Go to Top of Page
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo
Brazil
1981 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jul 09 2008 :  8:48:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Great addition Guido!
My congratulations for your excellent site also!
I ask your permission to put this Alexander Schultz Zenit description in the Portuguese language in my own site.
Regards
LP
Go to Top of Page

Guido Studer
Guido
Switzerland
362 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jul 09 2008 :  9:07:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Guido's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello Luiz

It would be better to ask Mr. Schulz himself for the permission of a translation. He is the copyright holder. You'll find his address in the PDF version of the book on one of the first pages. But be patient, he is a little busy at the moment.

If you put a link to your favorit online translator with my site as source it will be no problem and you need no permission for that.

Best wishes - Guido
Go to Top of Page
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo
Brazil
1981 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jul 12 2008 :  1:43:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey Guido
It will be better ask Schultz about.
Portuguese translators are not good for foreign languages once the complexity of order the lexicon.
Thanks a lot
LP
Go to Top of Page
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo
Brazil
1981 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jul 12 2008 :  2:12:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey Guido
It will be better ask Schultz about.
Portuguese translators are not good for foreign languages once the complexity of order the lexicon.
Thanks a lot
LP
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google