Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Juhani Halmeenmaki
cedricfan

Finland
1013 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jul 21 2008 :  09:43:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit cedricfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
As I couldn't find any Narciss in ebay completed I am again turning to you. In the finnish ebay there is a huge lot of cameras for sale, and among them a Narciss. Please see http://www.huuto.net/fi/showitem.php3?itemid=82871129 and look at the pics. I can value the others roughly, but IIRC Narciss is not among the easy & cheap FSU-cameras?

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jul 21 2008 :  09:48:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You are lucky enough if you can it between $200 and $300 but I think those prices are long gone... Today these cameras reach $500 easy.

Vlad
Go to Top of Page

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jul 21 2008 :  11:01:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Juhani,

Indeed, great find! I can't say very precisely, but particular Narciss camera may have ultra rare "light-grey" covering, instead of usual white-yellow one! ... and the lens is rare type indeed

BTW nice FT-2 camera also seen on the picture ...

Best Regards,
Aidas
Go to Top of Page

Juhani Halmeenmaki
cedricfan
Finland
1013 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Jul 21 2008 :  12:47:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit cedricfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks! Now I have some idea of the whole lot value, and if I don't win I will make an offer to the buyer. Very likely he will be happy if someone pays him 100 for a russian piece of crap or 150 for them all ast it is someone after the Leika, Rollai and Minalta...

Smena rules
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google