Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Vladislav Kern
Vlad

USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 17 2008 :  4:48:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Found this on photohistory.ru:

http://www.ussrphoto.com/UserContent/Voshod-1964.jpg

This looks to me like one of these "fancy" modified cameras for eBay.. any comments?

Vlad.
Yuri Boguslavsky
fedka
USA
240 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 17 2008 :  10:15:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit fedka's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Looks like they found a pin with the same name as the camera and glued it to the camera body.
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 17 2008 :  10:20:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My thoughts exactly, but I wonder why would Abramov post this on his site... I may have to contact him to find out..

Vlad
Go to Top of Page

Aidas Pikiotas
AidasCams
Lithuania
973 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 18 2008 :  11:33:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit AidasCams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Vlad,

I remember this fake beeing for sale on eBay ... and the price was good enough for this "Super Rare Exponate" $60-70, or so ...

Best Regards,
Aidas
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Nov 21 2008 :  12:49:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Georgiy Abramov replied that he doubts this camera authenticity as well, just placed it there to stir up the discussion . He's gonna move it to HELP section on his site to ask the public for more information.

Vlad.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google