Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo

Brazil
1981 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Dec 11 2008 :  1:10:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
at
http://cgi.ebay.com/FED-ZORKI-VERY-RARE-USSR-35mm-RF-Camera-LEICA-II-Copy_W0QQitemZ370124584167QQcategoryZ15234QQcmdZViewItem
Not original lens cap nor leather case. Not original rice beams covering .. a fake?
Regards LP

Guido Studer
Guido
Switzerland
362 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Dec 11 2008 :  1:29:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Guido's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello Luiz

This one is on eBay since at least March 2008 and I think it's a fake. The speed dail is wrong, the shoe and some other details too, and the s/n is too long (only five digits seen normaly).

Best wishes - Guido
Go to Top of Page
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo
Brazil
1981 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Dec 11 2008 :  1:43:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dear Guido
I also do. I think the same way.
Regards
LP
Go to Top of Page

Juhani Halmeenmaki
cedricfan
Finland
1013 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Dec 11 2008 :  2:55:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit cedricfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
And the top is too good condition in my humble opinion
Go to Top of Page
Dayton nathandayton
USA
95 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Dec 11 2008 :  4:28:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit nathandayton's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think that it is a "custom manufactured camera". I have 5 that are identical and it varies in several details. I think that someone had a rangefinder cover and took a body and made a camera!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google