Zenit 212k
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Richard Nuttall
Poolhall

United Kingdom
163 Posts
Posted - Dec 11 2008 :  4:06:13 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Poolhall's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Been looking at various pictures of Zenit 212k, here and on other sites and all seem to have a flash syncro on the left side as well as a hot shoe. Mine, serial 0200175, has none, the place for it is there but it's blanked off, any ideas? was it phased out during production perhaps? Just wondered if anyone knows

Samsung GX-10,too many Russian Lenses,some Zenit,Yashica,Pentax Bodies and a Minox35GT

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4247 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Dec 11 2008 :  4:16:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It's very possible, yours is very late one from 2002, mine is from 1996 and it has one... you may have found a variation there.. add it to catalog if you can as Zenit 212K No PC Sync.

Thanks!

Vlad
Go to Top of Page
Richard Nuttall
Poolhall
United Kingdom
163 Posts
Posted - Dec 11 2008 :  4:48:05 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Poolhall's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks Vlad, quick reply! I will add at some point. I was just looking at Tom Tiger's website and his 212k is identical to mine, no pc sync either, so there's at least 2!

Samsung GX-10,too many Russian Lenses,some Zenit,Yashica,Pentax Bodies and a Minox35GT
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google