Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ

All Forums
 General Discussion
 Collectors and Users Open Forum
 F-27 Neozit

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: Please provide registration password:
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

New! Upload Image

Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
uwittehh Posted - Apr 30 2008 : 06:02:59 AM
Hello comrades,

today my third spy camera arrived, a F-27 Neozit in it's original box with a lot of add-ons. It looks like new.

Two questions about it, maybe somebody has an answer. First there was this little battery with it (I think it is a battery?), but I don't know if it belongs to the F-27, because I don't know where to attach it. So, what is it for?

Second, as I've read here in the Wiki, the remote control has rechargeable batteries in it. How do I recharge them? A loader wasn't in the packet and I haven't seen one on the pictures of Bill's Wiki entry. How is the voltage that comes out of the remote?

Ulrich

http://fotos.cconin.de
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
uwittehh Posted - May 03 2008 : 1:58:47 PM
Thanks for your answers, folks.

Alain, I have opened up one of the remote controls and it looks inside like yours.

Vlad, LOL. Then I open the coat and a lot of "8"s can be seen... Do you want to buy one? ;-))

Ulrich

http://fotos.cconin.de
Vlad Posted - May 01 2008 : 10:47:47 AM
ouch! The batteries are soldered to each other! Both are gotta be the same, Soviet one is just bulky...
mermoz37 Posted - May 01 2008 : 10:20:20 AM
i open mine :
inside there are two batteries a thin japan made CR 2430 : 3volts
and a thick one Soviet made engraved " 0,26C and I-98 +

http://www.ussrphoto.com/UserContent/IMG_4222.jpg

Vlad Posted - May 01 2008 : 09:45:38 AM
Ulrich, congratulations! Your KGB collection is rapidly expanding! . Soon you will be walking in a coat where every other button would be a camera. Now that's what I call Lomography!
Luiz Paracampo Posted - Apr 30 2008 : 12:29:02 PM
Ulrich
Probably as said Allain this should be a 3v or 2.75V= Easy to know.
Remove tge two screws ans see how many elementa are there. Ni-Cd has 1.35 V each cell. If cells are damaged, you can replace them by two Metal-Hydride cells used in wireless phones.
Regards LP
mermoz37 Posted - Apr 30 2008 : 08:54:22 AM
in the past i had in my hand : it is a very common charger (something like a power supply for hand calculator or radio, may be Japanese or chinese made !!?) but , you know, whith special connect wire to fit on your remote wire.
as far as i remember it is a 3 volt charger.
that's i right : batteries are in the remote control (easy to dismantle whithout damages ...you can easily try to open it ...i did it in the past )

Next time i meet Jacques D. i propose to dismantle and measure this charger and i will tell you .
Unfortunatly JD. live 250 km from my home , but i project to meet him in June.

USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google