Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ulrich W.
uwittehh

Germany
834 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Apr 30 2008 :  06:02:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit uwittehh's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello comrades,

today my third spy camera arrived, a F-27 Neozit in it's original box with a lot of add-ons. It looks like new.

Two questions about it, maybe somebody has an answer. First there was this little battery with it (I think it is a battery?), but I don't know if it belongs to the F-27, because I don't know where to attach it. So, what is it for?

Second, as I've read here in the Wiki, the remote control has rechargeable batteries in it. How do I recharge them? A loader wasn't in the packet and I haven't seen one on the pictures of Bill's Wiki entry. How is the voltage that comes out of the remote?

Ulrich

http://fotos.cconin.de
BERRY alain
mermoz37
France
814 Posts
Posted - Apr 30 2008 :  08:54:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
in the past i had in my hand : it is a very common charger (something like a power supply for hand calculator or radio, may be Japanese or chinese made !!?) but , you know, whith special connect wire to fit on your remote wire.
as far as i remember it is a 3 volt charger.
that's i right : batteries are in the remote control (easy to dismantle whithout damages ...you can easily try to open it ...i did it in the past )

Next time i meet Jacques D. i propose to dismantle and measure this charger and i will tell you .
Unfortunatly JD. live 250 km from my home , but i project to meet him in June.
Go to Top of Page
Luiz Paracampo
Luiz Paracampo
Brazil
2000 Posts
My Collection

Posted - Apr 30 2008 :  12:29:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luiz Paracampo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ulrich
Probably as said Allain this should be a 3v or 2.75V= Easy to know.
Remove tge two screws ans see how many elementa are there. Ni-Cd has 1.35 V each cell. If cells are damaged, you can replace them by two Metal-Hydride cells used in wireless phones.
Regards LP
Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4251 Posts
My Collection

Posted - May 01 2008 :  09:45:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ulrich, congratulations! Your KGB collection is rapidly expanding! . Soon you will be walking in a coat where every other button would be a camera. Now that's what I call Lomography!
Go to Top of Page
BERRY alain
mermoz37
France
814 Posts
Posted - May 01 2008 :  10:20:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i open mine :
inside there are two batteries a thin japan made CR 2430 : 3volts
and a thick one Soviet made engraved " 0,26C and I-98 +

http://www.ussrphoto.com/UserContent/IMG_4222.jpg

Go to Top of Page

Vladislav Kern
Vlad
USA
4251 Posts
My Collection

Posted - May 01 2008 :  10:47:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ouch! The batteries are soldered to each other! Both are gotta be the same, Soviet one is just bulky...
Go to Top of Page

Ulrich W.
uwittehh
Germany
834 Posts
My Collection

Posted - May 03 2008 :  1:58:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit uwittehh's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks for your answers, folks.

Alain, I have opened up one of the remote controls and it looks inside like yours.

Vlad, LOL. Then I open the coat and a lot of "8"s can be seen... Do you want to buy one? ;-))

Ulrich

http://fotos.cconin.de
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google