Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ

All Forums
 General Discussion
 Collectors and Users Open Forum
 Zenit NV-400 Attachment

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: Please provide registration password:
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

New! Upload Image

Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Vlad Posted - May 20 2008 : 1:04:17 PM
I'm trying to figure out how this thing works:

I see on KMZ site ( http://www.zenitcamera.com/archive/zenit-12/index.html ) there is an NV-400 attached to Zenit 312m... now is this the same exact unit that is sold here?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Night-Vision-Scope-Zenit-NV-400-BRAND-NEW_W0QQitemZ150183136874QQihZ005QQcategoryZ117143QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247

Is it versatile, that is can I just unscrew something and screw it on on my Zenits or there is a special model for cameras?

Thanks,
Vlad.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mermoz37 Posted - May 21 2008 : 02:36:57 AM
Vlad,
i possess ,too, a old model fitted on zenit ...i try in the past to shoot in the dark whith , no good result (even whith IR illuminator) : green picture and very low contrast and sharpness...
better result , using this device only whith my eyes !
Vlad Posted - May 20 2008 : 4:57:15 PM
Nathan, I wonder if you have any of the actual photos left somewhere that you took with this attachment - that I would be very curious to see.

Thanks,
Vlad
Vlad Posted - May 20 2008 : 4:23:55 PM
I see, thank you Nathan! Pictures would be appreciated but not necessary,I just wanted to find out whether I need extra stuff for it or it's just attachable.

Vlad
nathandayton Posted - May 20 2008 : 4:18:44 PM
The adapter was sold seperately. I have one around somewhere when I find it I will take pictures.
Vlad Posted - May 20 2008 : 3:39:22 PM
LOL! , it's that bad, huh? So this adapter is sold separately or comes with a kit do you know?

Thanks!
Vlad.
nathandayton Posted - May 20 2008 : 3:14:37 PM
I can only tell you about the old model. There was a little round adapter that fit over the lens, then the nightvision unit screwed into it. You could then get fuzzy round green flouorescent pictures!

USSRPhoto.com Forums © USSRPhoto.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Google